This woofer is the result of experimental open-baffle development with our full-range drivers. With excellent bass performance, this W-15 can deliver good bass even in narrow open baffles. It has a transparent tone, so it can bring good consistency with most full rangers or tweeters and midrangers.
- It uses a short coil and super thick washer design, which causes very weakened distortion, 15mm Xmax for good bass.
- Featuring the unique material Lii Audio paper cone, it has a wide frequency response and transparent sound so it can be coordinated with a wide variety of full-range drivers.
- The dual coil design allows you to match amplifiers and connect in parallel or in series with other driver units, depending on impedance.
- The dual coil allows it to serve as a subwoofer, giving you more possibilities to play with these drivers.
- As a self-developed Lii Audio controller, this is a wonderful companion to other Lii Audio full-range controllers, especially on open baffles.
- Related Power – Maximum Power: 100W – 150W
- Nominal dependence Z: 8 + 8 ohms
- Fs: 27.6 Hz
- Qms: 14,6
- Vase: 656 L
- Cms: 0,6 mm / N
- Mms: 95 g
- Rms: 0,81 kg / S
- Xmáx: 15 mm (pico)
- Xmech: 20 mm (pico)
- Sd: 855 square centimeters
- Vd: 2.05 L (pp)
- Bag: 0.97
- Re: 3.12 ohms
- Le: 0.04 mH
- Z: 6.7 ohms
- Bl: 6,1 T / m
- Pe: 100W (cont.)
- Qts: 0.79
- Sensitivity (2.83V / 1m): 91 .3dB （single coil）
- Sensitivity (2.83 V / 1 m): 95.6 dB （dual coil）
Weight (unit in package) 13.5KG
Dimension (package) 45 x 45 x 30 cm